Saturday, December 24, 2011

Find Me

"I wait for someone to come but no one does. For some one, anyone to be close to me, to comfort me. I look to my right only to see darkness. Darkness that hovers over me like a shadow never wanting to leave. Burying me deeper and deeper into the unknown. Darkness of loneliness all around. So I look to my left, only to see more darkness, and still there is no one there to help me. They have left me ...here, and I don’t know where here is. My mind sinks lower and lower into despair. Where have they gone? Will anyone come back or are they gone forever? Will I find them if I try or will I just be mistake, a mistake I would wish I never took.

My face feels as if it has never been touched by other human. Never touched by someone with warm, gentle hands. How I want to feel the warmth of other. Mine are just so cold and bitter. I fall to the ground and let the ground take over my body, until that someone can find me before it’s to late." - Beautiful Soul Secrets

No comments:

Post a Comment